Soundgarden rocked Conan O’Brien’s socks off!
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Soundgarden[/lastfm] dropped by Conan O’Brien‘s new TBS show earlier this week for a performance of two tracks from their current best-of collection, Telephantasm. The grunge icons ripped through renditions of “Black Rain” and “Hunted” while on Conan.
Chris Cornell and company reconnected earlier this year to put out Telephantasm, their first release since 1996. The album made history in September when it was released as part of Activision’s new Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock game.
The album was included in the packaging of over one million copies of the game, earning it a platinum certification before it was even officially released.
Telephantasm includes a mix of Soundgarden’s top tracks spanning the course of their career, as well as the previously unreleased “Black Rain.” The album is currently available as a limited edition set including two CDs and a DVD, plus a range of special features.
The limited edition release features the following:
* 12.5″x12.5″x1.5″ hinged double slipcase box set
* Limited edition run, all individually numbered
* Colored vinyl in three unique sleeves
* Book with rare and previously unreleased photos
* Four 10″x10″ art print images of the band
* 48″x12″ panorama poster of full album artwork
* Art print reproduction of Showbox poster
Music News Service distributed by Triton Media Group. Copyright © 2010 RTTNEWS. All Rights Reserved.