625 2nd Avenue South, Suite 200 Mpls, MN 55402
- CBS Radio Interns will work on a variety of marketing tasks and projects as assigned. Projects include, but are not limited to: promotional event setup and execution, station contesting setup and fulfillment, interacting with stations’ listeners via phone, email, and in person, various office and administrative duties, station website maintenance, and other duties as assigned.
- Interested individuals should work well independently as well as in a team atmosphere and have interest in Promotions & Marketing, Communications, and/or Radio Broadcasting.
- The ideal candidate MUST be reliable, responsible, and trustworthy; available to work nights and weekends. Candidate should have reliable transportation and be able to lift at least thirty-pounds. Willingness to be a team player and the ability to be creative and extroverted are essential to be successful in this job.
- Hours will vary, averaging 10-15 hours per week.
- This is a non-paid internship program. Students must be enrolled at an accredited college and must receive credit towards their degree in order to be eligible.
*To apply, please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
*No phone calls please