Top 10 Most Popular 2013 Halloween Costumes So Far
If you’re thinking of going with something topical for your Halloween costume this year, this should help.
Google just released a list of the Halloween costumes that have gotten the most searches on Google Shopping so far this year. Here’s the top 10 . . .
1. The minions from “Despicable Me”.
2. Characters from “Breaking Bad”.
3. A fox . . . probably inspired by the “What does the fox say?” viral video.
4. The cast of “Duck Dynasty”.
5. MILEY CYRUS.
6. Characters from“Minecraft”, a modern video game that looks old school.
7. Daenerys Targaryen, the princess with the dragons from “Game of Thrones”. (Her name is pronounced Duh-NAIR-iss Tar-GAR-ee-in.)
9. 1920s-style dresses, like ones in “The Great Gatsby”.
10. DAFT PUNK helmets.
- Greg Thunder, 100.3 The Bull Houston