By Adam Greenwald
The best video clips from Paul McCartney’s Target Field show in Minneapolis Saturday night (Aug 2) won’t win any awards for quality, but they ain’t half bad either. If you missed the show or just want to relive it, take a gander below.
“Live And Let Die”
“Let It Be”
“Let Me Roll It”
And if none of those were enough to wet ur whistle, here’s a halfway decent 36 minute bonus video including the epic “Hey Jude” Minneapolis sing-a-long starting around 12:40. Watch below.
Read more about what Sir Paul’s been up 2
- Paul McCartney, Bono, Pharrell, More Speak on Climate Change
- Ringo Starr Discusses Paul McCartney Collaboration on New Album
- Ringo Starr Shares ‘We’re on the Road Again’ Featuring Paul McCartney
- Paul McCartney Trolls Westboro Baptist Church
- Sir Paul McCartney Makes Beatles Publishing Rights Deal with Sony