Latest GRAMMY News
- Stevie Wonder to Be Honored with All-Star GRAMMY Salute Shortly after the 57th GRAMMYs wrap up, the GRAMMY Awards will salute one of its frequent winners.
- GRAMMY Nominees 2015: Album of the Year This year's Album of the Year nominees include Beck Morning Phase, Beyoncé Beyoncé, Ed Sheeran X, Sam Smith In The Lonely Hour and Pharrell Williams GIRL.
- LL Cool J to Host, Mary J. Blige Added to 'A Very GRAMMY Christmas' Lineup 'A Very GRAMMY Christmas' adds two new faces to brighten the holiday extravaganza.
- GRAMMYS Will Now Allow Samples, Interpolations in All Song Categories The GRAMMYS have just changed the game, at least in relation to what songs can be nominated for awards.
- GRAMMYs Executive Producer Apologizes to Trent Reznor "I’m sorry he was upset," GRAMMY Executive Producer Ken Ehrlich said. "I was really thrilled that we were finally getting him on the Grammys.
- Making a Case for Daft Punk's 'Random Access Memories' as GRAMMY Album of the Year In our Inside Album of the Year mini-documentary on Random Access Memories, we made a case for not only Daft Punk's win last night, but also acknowledged the influential role they've played in music across numerous genres throughout their...
- Macklemore Apologizes to Kendrick Lamar for Winning Rap GRAMMY "You got robbed. I wanted you to win. It's weird and sucks that I robbed you."
- Trent Reznor Feels 'Disrespected' by the GRAMMYs GRAMMY viewers only got a tiny taste of music's biggest night's final act featuring Nine Inch Nails, Queens of the Stone Age, Lindsey Buckingham and Dave Grohol, and Trent Reznor is none too happy about it.
- Behind the Scenes at the 2014 GRAMMYS with Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Daft Punk, Kacey Musgraves & More What goes on behind the scenes at the GRAMMYs? Hear what winners such as Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Nile Rodgers, Kacey Musgraves, Darius Rucker & more had to say, and find out which artist brought the press room to tears.
- 2014 GRAMMY Performances, Ranked This year it seemed like the words "And the GRAMMY goes too" were hardly uttered during the night's live broadcast, leaving plenty of room for the performances, which there were 20 of. All of which we ranked.