- KISS, Nirvana Lead Fan Ballot For Induction Into Rock Hall The KISS Army is making itself heard, loud and clear.
- Eminem to Match $100k in Fan Donations for Michigan Children’s Charity With the release of The Marshall Mathers LP 2, Detroit rapper Eminem raced back to the top of the charts, selling an impressive 792,000 copies in week one.
- Peter Gabriel Remembers Nelson Mandela: ‘It Leaves an Enormous Hole’ Gabriel was hosting the WITNESS 2013 Focus For Change Event, which served as an ad hoc tribute to Mandela's influence.
- Inside The Music Of ‘Inside Llewyn Davis’: A 1960s Folk Primer Here's our guide to some of the seminal figures from the Greenwich Village folk music scene, which thrived in New York during the early 1960s and serves as the film's setting.
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns Nelson Mandela, the first black President of South Africa and anti-apartheid icon, died today (Dec. 5) at his home. He was 95.
- Bruce Springsteen Manuscript Sold at Auction for $197,000 The lyric sheet, which dates back to 1974, was written in his hometown of Long Branch, NJ. The lyrics are written in blue ink on an 8 1/2-by-11 sheet of ruled notepaper.
- David Bowie Debuts ‘I’d Rather Be High’ Video This morning (December 5) with no heads-up, David Bowie debuted a new video for "I'd Rather Be High (Venetian Mix - Wasted Edit)."
- Earth, Wind & Fire Join GRAMMY Nominations Concert 2013 These are a few of the latest addition to this weekend's star-studded GRAMMY Nominations Concert Live!! -- Countdown to Music's Biggest Night.
- David Lee Roth on Van Halen: ‘We’re Starting To Put Music Together’ Roth said that a follow-up to that album is in the works, although it will be a long time until it reaches the fans.
- GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inducts 27 New Recordings from Dolly Parton, The Rolling Stones, U2 and More The GRAMMY Hall of Fame was established in 1973 to honor recordings of lasting qualitative or historical significance that are at least 25 years old. According to GRAMMY.org, inductees are selected by a "special member committee of eminent and...
- Interview: Tom Scholz of Boston: 'It’s Just A Matter Of Trying To Do The Best I Can' "I work mostly alone, and I try an enormous amount of ideas. 99% of what I record in the studio, nobody else hears."
- Stevie Nicks Talks 'American Horror Story' Role, Shares Love for 'Glee' Stevie Nicks is known for her ethereal, almost witch-like wardrobe on stage, and now the Fleetwood Mac singer is embracing that persona on screen for her upcoming guest role on 'American Horror Story: Coven.'