- Bruce Springsteen Hadn't Read 'The Grapes of Wrath' Before Writing 'The Ghost of Tom Joad' Regardless, Springsteen is being honest as he supports his turn as an author, with the children's book Outlaw Pete.
- Bob Dylan Announces New Album 'Shadows in the Night' There will not be a shortage of newly released Bob Dylan music for the next year or so.
- Gregg Allman Dismissed from 'Midnight Rider' Lawsuit The incident took place on Feb. 20 of this year.
- Hear Foo Fighters' New Song 'Congregation' The song is the third taste of new album 'Sonic Highways.'
- Metallica Plan Reissues of 'Ride the Lightning,' 'Master of Puppets' And they're asking fans to help them collect artifacts from the era.
- Imagine Dragons Welcome LeBron James Back to Cleveland with 'I Bet My Life': Watch "I remember watching the LeBron James documentary with my buddies over my house in high school, and thinking you know, 'That dude's going to go on to do big things,'" Dan Reynolds told the crowd.
- Phil Collins Calls Adele 'A Slippery Little Fish' After Supposed Album Snub Earlier this year, Phil Collins revealed that he was writing songs with Adele, but now it seems as though we may never hear them.
- Elvis Costello Jams with The New Basement Tapes on 'Kansas City' Session: Watch Footage from the Showtime documentary 'Lost Songs: The Basement Tapes Continued,' which captures the recording of the New Basement Tapes album, has surfaced.
- Watch Rush Perform 'I've Been Runnin,'' Their Long-Lost Song [Premiere] Alex Lifeson talks about the song, although he doesn't remember much about it. Don't judge. What do you remember about what you were doing in 1974?
- Hear a Snippet of Foo Fighters' New Song 'Congregation' The song is set to premiere by the end of this week.
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag The book will feature a forward by President Bill Clinton and comes personally signed by the four living members of the band.
- Elton John to LGBT Communities Regarding HIV/AIDS: 'Wise Up' "I want the gay population to realize that sacrifices were made before the medicines were available," he noted.