- Phil Collins Calls Adele 'A Slippery Little Fish' After Supposed Album Snub Earlier this year, Phil Collins revealed that he was writing songs with Adele, but now it seems as though we may never hear them.
- Elvis Costello Jams with The New Basement Tapes on 'Kansas City' Session: Watch Footage from the Showtime documentary 'Lost Songs: The Basement Tapes Continued,' which captures the recording of the New Basement Tapes album, has surfaced.
- Watch Rush Perform 'I've Been Runnin,'' Their Long-Lost Song [Premiere] Alex Lifeson talks about the song, although he doesn't remember much about it. Don't judge. What do you remember about what you were doing in 1974?
- Hear a Snippet of Foo Fighters' New Song 'Congregation' The song is set to premiere by the end of this week.
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag The book will feature a forward by President Bill Clinton and comes personally signed by the four living members of the band.
- Elton John to LGBT Communities Regarding HIV/AIDS: 'Wise Up' "I want the gay population to realize that sacrifices were made before the medicines were available," he noted.
- Metallica Schedules Week-Long Residency on 'The Late Late Show' for November The residency coincides with the 10-year anniversary of Metallica's documentary, 'Some Kind of Monster,' and the release of the band's new single.
- Roger Waters Attends NYC Ceremony with Black Eye and Stitches Many of us have had long nights of drinking where we end up hurt or in the hospital. Fortunately, most of us don't have to attend Hall of Fame induction ceremonies on the very next night.
- Social Distortion's Mike Ness Talks Cars, Boxing and His Ranch: Watch "I just enjoy taking a car and making it beautiful again. The whole attitude of the car just changes. Now I've made it my car."
- Joan Jett, Sia, Carrie Brownstein Encourage Women to Vote with 'Bad Reputation' PSA: Watch She is Joan Jett and she approves that message, which flashes some frightening statistics across the screen including that in 2013 there were more laws passed to limit women's reproductive rights than the entire previous decade.
- Allman Brothers Band Play Epic Final Concert at New York's Beacon Theatre The Allman Brothers play their final show at The Beacon Theater. Emotions were high, solos were hot.
- Everclear Announces New Album, 'Black Is the New Black,' Art Alexakis Solo Tour Fans will get a live preview of the new songs on Alexikis' solo tour dates.