- Single Again: The Verve Pipe – 'The Freshmen' For this edition of Single Again, Radio.com spoke to Brian Vander Ark of the Verve Pipe about the band’s 1997 #1 modern rock hit “The Freshmen” and its controversial backstory.
- Prince Brings Kendrick Lamar to the Stage at Paisley Park Listening Party: Watch Prince kept his distance from the fans, appearing only to play his music, which left many fans on Twitter disappointed. But being the once elusive symbol that he is, he surprised fans by calling out Kendrick Lamar to perform with him.
- Queen Releases Stripped-Down Version of Freddie Mercury's 'Love Kills': Listen Originally released in 1984 as a Giorgio Moroder-produced synth-pop solo single from Freddie Mercury, this version is closer to the classic Queen sound.
- Jon Stewart of 'The Daily Show' Has More Fun With One Direction Fans Stewart realizes that all things are possibly by harnessing the boundless energy and enthusiasm of One Direction's diehard fan base.
- U2 Become Eligible for 2015 GRAMMYs by Releasing Limited-Edition 'Songs of Innocence' Vinyl The vinyl creeps in just in time for the GRAMMY deadline of Sept. 30.
- Annie Lennox Talks Feminism, Calls Beyonce 'Feminist Lite' Longtime feminist and HIV/AIDS activist Annie Lennox is watching the evolution of feminism, from one generation to the next, and does not like all the things she is seeing.
- Watch the Video for Paul McCartney & Wings' 'Call Me Back Again' The reissues were originally slated for release last week. The new date is Nov. 4.
- Live Review: Neil Diamond Goes Back to High School In Brooklyn Neil Diamond played some of his biggest hits, and some new songs, in the auditorium of Erasmus High School in Brooklyn, the high school he attended in the '50s.
- Read an Excerpt From Scott Ian's Memoir 'I'm the Man: The Story of That Guy From Anthrax' In which Scott pukes on a girl, recalls the sacking of Dave Mustaine, and reveals which member of Metallica turned him on to R.E.M.
- Neil Diamond At Xcel Energy Center Announcing Neil Diamond at Xcel Energy Center April 12, 2015!
- Former KISS Songwriter Stephen Coronel Arrested for Child Pornography Coronel was a member of Wicked Lester, the pre-KISS band featuring Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley, as well as a co-writer on songs from KISS' early catalog.
- George Harrison Honored by Brian Wilson, Conan O'Brien, Weird Al Yankovic, More at L.A. Concert: Watch These tributes to Harrison aren't coincidental: they were timed with the release of George Harrison: The Apple Years 1968-1975.