- Bono's Sunglasses Are Not a Fashion Statement — He Has Glaucoma "You’re not going to get this out of your head now and you will be saying, ‘Ah, poor old blind Bono.’”
- Paul McCartney Plays Pool in Lost Wings TV Ad: Watch The video surfaces as reissues of 'Venus and Mars' and 'The Speed of Sound' near release.
- Pearl Jam Dedicate 'Light Years' to Isaiah 'Ikey' Owens in Detroit: Watch While Pearl Jam played a show in Detroit on Thursday night (Oct. 16), singer Eddie Vedder took a moment to dedicate a thought and a song to Isaiah "Ikey" Owens.
- Dave Grohl Talks Foo Fighters' 20th Anniversary, HBO Series, State of Rock in KROQ Interview Sonic Highways is out Nov. 10.
- Yusuf/Cat Stevens Releases New Song 'The Devil Came From Kansas': Listen Yusuf / Cat Stevens will release his new album, Tell 'Em I'm Gone, on Oct. 27.
- Jimmy Kimmel Weighs in on 'What Bono Should Have Said': Watch "It's not like Limp Bizkit got back together and snuck something into our pockets!"
- Sting Creates Ringtones — aka 'Stingtones' — For Jimmy Fallon: Watch On last night's episode of The Tonight Show, Sting showed off his pipes, dusting off a few of his hits to turn them into seconds long ringtones for those fans who want to hear his voice every time they receive a call or text.
- Foo Fighters Team Up With Cheap Trick's Rick Nielsen for 'Stiff Competition' on 'Letterman': Watch Drummer Taylor Hawkins even came out from behind the kit to take the lead vocals — Dave Grohl filled in for him. Hawkins wore an all white suit, nonetheless. Hard to compete with that.
- The Black Keys' Patrick Carney on U2's New Album: 'It Devalued Their Music Completely' The Black Keys' drummer has nothing good to say about how the Irish rock legends released 'Songs of Innocence' via Apple and iTunes.
- Foo Fighters Are Back with New Single 'Something from Nothing': Listen "Something from Nothing" is the first to be released from Sonic Highways, Foo Fighters' eighth studio album.
- Hear Previously Unreleased Bob Dylan Song 'Dress It Up, Better Have It All' from 1967 'Basement Tapes' Set Long available as a bootleg and officially released in 1975, the box will include several never-before-heard tracks, including one that premiered today.
- Hear an Alternate Version of Led Zeppelin's 'Rock and Roll' On Oct. 28, Led Zeppelin will release the deluxe editions of 'Led Zeppelin IV' and 'Houses of the Holy.'