- Kid Rock Rails Against Hipsters, Coldplay, and Politicians Who 'Talk About Taking My Guns Away' on New Album Kid Rock opens up about his tenth studio album 'First Kiss,' which is set for release Feb. 24.
- AC/DC Drummer Phil Rudd Air-Drums in Court There was a warrant out for his arrest before he finally showed up in the courtroom.
- 18 Strange Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover To help ease your stress this holiday season, Radio.com came up with a foolproof gift guide for all those music lovers in your life.
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift's Manager For One Night, And One Night Only Lorde also performed her latest hit "Yellow Flicker Beat" off the Mockingjay - Part 1 soundtrack.
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas and everywhere you turn in H+M you'll see Mother Monster and her recent duet partner, Tony Bennett.
- Pearl Jam Releases First Ever Live Performance of 'No Code' Hot on the heels of releasing an Eddie Vedder solo live set for charity, Pearl Jam is offering up another special concert album for fans to devour.
- Prince Decides He Doesn't Want an Internet Presence Anymore Two weeks after gifting us with his first-ever selfie, Prince has taken it back, along with deleting his social media accounts and removing his music from YouTube.
- Kurt Cobain Documentary 'Montage of Heck' Coming to HBO Fans of Nirvana—and, more specifically, frontman Kurt Cobain—will have their eyes glued to HBO next year.
- Aretha Franklin Says Unauthorized 'Respect' Biography is 'Full of Lies' “As many of you are aware, there is a very trashy book out there full of lies and more lies about me. Clearly the writer has no class, no conscience or standards!”
- Bob Dylan Played a Show for 1 Fan Yesterday Well, a fan and maybe a camera crew.
- Bono and Robin Thicke Among the Least Influential People of 2014, Says GQ Among the magazine's least influential celebrities includes one of the most talked-about artists of the year in the U2 frontman.
- AC/DC's New Album, 'Rock or Bust,' Is Now Streaming Those about to rock, AC/DC have something for you to hear: a new album.