- Single Again: Semisonic - 'Closing Time' For this edition of Single Again, Radio.com spoke to Dan Wilson of Semisonic about the band’s massive 1998 hit “Closing Time."
- Bob Dylan Announces Fall North American Tour The fall will be a fruitful season for fans of Bob Dylan.
- Jeff Bridges 'Live' Tracklist Includes Covers of the Byrds, Townes Van Zandt and - Of Course - Creedence Clearwater Revival Live is set for a Sept. 30 release.
- Neil Young to Divorce Wife Pegi Young After 36 Years of Marriage Pegi Young co-founded the Bridge School with Neil in 1986, inspired when their son, Ben, had trouble finding a school after being born with cerebral palsy.
- Aerosmith Takes the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge on Stage in Texas Today, we have Aerosmith joining in the fun, with a full-band "ALS dump" from their performance last night in Texas, after being nominated by Mötley Crüe.
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic Spoofs Theme Songs of 'Mad Men,' 'Game of Thrones' at Emmys: Watch And the award for Outstanding Lyrics to an Instrumental Theme Song goes to... "Weird" Al Yankovic.
- Scott Weiland Imposter Allegedly Fronts Stone Temple Pilots Cover Band The guy who told police that he was the former Stone Temple Pilots' frontman when we was arrested recently seems to have quite an obsession with all things Scott Weiland.
- Henry Rollins Mans Up: 'I Cannot Defend the Views I Expressed' After controversial remarks on Robin Williams and suicide, Rollins responds with a new attitude and promise to "dig in and educate myself on this and do my best to evolve."
- Limp Bizkit's New 'Endless Slaughter' Video — Watch Bandmembers Run Wild Limp Bizkit have released "Endless Slaughter," a new song and video from their forthcoming album Stampede Of The Disco Elephants due out this fall.
- Eminem Announces New Double-Album 'Shady XV' One disc for the greatest hits, and one disc of brand new material from Eminem, Slaughterhouse, Bad Meets Evil, D-12, Yelawolf and more to be announced.
- Two New Prince Albums Announced by 3rdeyegirl on ‘Good Morning America’ They feature some songs that we've heard in recent years.
- Henry Rollins Apologizes for Comments on Suicide "I am not asking for a break from the caning, take me to the woodshed as much as you see fit," he wrote. "If what I said has caused you to be done with me, I get it."