- Watch Stephen Colbert's All-Star Goodbye to 'The Colbert Report' But it was a bit "Hollywood" for the avowed conservative.
- Italian Man Assembling 1000-Person Foo Fighters Cover Band: Watch The tiny Italian town is determined to get the Foo Fighters to stop by on the band's upcoming tour with a most interesting bid for Dave Grohl and company's attention.
- Nine Inch Nails Fan Compiles Giant Live Show Database for Free Download Hardcore NIN fans will want to clear up plenty of hard drive space for this massive holiday gift of concert recordings.
- Lost Jack White Single Discovered in Furniture It was then lost to time. Until now.
- George Harrison, Bee Gees to Receive GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Awards Buddy Guy, Flaco Jimenez, the Louvin Brothers, Wayne Shorter and Pierre Boulez are also among the award winners.
- Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan, Lou Reed, ABBA Among 2015 GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inductees Hank Williams, Neil Young, Bonnie Raitt, Aaron Neville and Chic are also among the artists who will have their songs and albums inducted into the 2015 GRAMMY Hall of Fame.
- Watch Stephen Colbert Attempt to Sell Michael Stipe at a Yard Sale Stipe played a cameo as "elf on the shelf" or, as Colbert introduced him, Stipe on a shelf.
- Remy Maxwell's Top 10 JACK's Inside Tracks of 2014 El Jefe Remy Maxwell picked his nose then picked his Top 10 Inside Tracks of 2014. Check 'em out!
- Joan Jett & The Blackhearts Join The Who on their 50th Anniversary Tour Look who's joining the Who's tour
- Paul McCartney Talks Video Games with Jon Stewart: Watch Paul McCartney showed up on the 'Daily Show' to talk his video game history.
- Doctors Like to Perform Surgery to Pink Floyd's 'Comfortably Numb,' Apparently In a new study conducted by Cardiff University Hospital, doctors chose the best and worst songs for performing surgery. Number 1? Pink Floyd’s “Comfortably Numb."
- Lorde, Skrillex, Rick Astley & Many More Attempt to Write the Greatest Song Ever: Watch What happens when you assemble 40 musicians in hopes of writing the greatest song ever? Apparently the answer is sketch comedy.