- Neil Young Launches PonoMusic at SXSW Keynote With Neil Young currently in Austin, Texas, to deliver a SXSW keynote where's he expected to detail his Pono digital music service
- Breaking Down Music’s Top 40 Money Makers: The Richest, The Youngest, The Prog Rock-iest It's easy to forget that most of those songs that make you dance and cry and laugh and love are written by filthy rich, savvy business people.
- Watch Arcade Fire Cover Stevie Wonder's 'Uptight (Everything's Alright)' Arcade Fire have a little soul in them, as proven by their cover of Stevie Wonder's "Uptight (Eevrything's Alright)" at last night's (March 10) show in Auburn Hills, Missouri.
- Frequently Asked Questions: KISS Your primer on "the hottest band in the world."
- Prince Plays Sixty Song Set At Southern California Show No one tells JACK FM a goddamn thing, but apparently Prince blessed Los Angeles with two secret shows at the Palladium on Friday and Saturday night.
- When In Minneapolis: Arcade Fire Cover Prince Rock group Arcade Fire was in Minneapolis this past weekend, and in a nod to the local hero, they covered Prince's 1981 classic "Controversy." Listen here.
- Buy Pee-Wee Herman’s ‘Big Adventure’ Red Beach Cruiser Bike Do you remember the iconic bike from Pee-Wee’s Big Adventure, the bike that Pee-Wee says that he won’t sell “for all the money in the world?”
- The Allman Brothers Band Open Their Final New York Residency at Beacon Theatre If this is really the last one, they're going out on top.
- PHOTOS Kristen Stewart — Jack’s Crush Of The Week! Twilight's Kristen Stewart is smokin' hot! Check out some pics
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band's New Album? Sorry, U2 fans it seems you're going to have to wait a little longer for that long awaited album from the Irish band.
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO The doc, which premieres April 4, looks at his creative partnership with guitarist Tom Morello.
- Interview: Queens of the Stone Age’s Josh Homme Says He’s ‘Not a Metal Guy’ During a recent interview with Radio.com, Queens of the Stone Age frontman Josh Homme quoted his grandfather. It was good advice, and it has probably served him well over the years, because Homme is, if nothing else, different. Too sexy for the...