50 And Counting…
Photos: Rolling Stones ’50 And Counting’ Tour Launch Photo Gallery
Just as many fans had hoped and suspected, The Rolling Stones’ barely-enough-to-be-considered-a-tour string of shows late last year won’t end there. The band confirmed that there will be another Stones tour in 2013, following up […]
The band has just announced that Bruce Springsteen, Lady Gaga and The Black Keys will guest at the mini-tour’s final show on Saturday (December 15) at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey.
Mary J. Blige and Gary Clark Jr. will lend the Stones a hand at their Brooklyn show.
So will The Rolling Stones continue their tour past their planned five scheduled shows? Evidence for both sides is pretty strong…
- [PHOTOS] @MadMen_AMC's January Jones — Jack’s Crush Of The Week: 1041jack.fm/128NahW 4 hours ago
- '@1041JackFM, 'cause yo momma didn't raise no fool! 1041jack.fm/JACKplaylist 6 hours ago
- Revisiting The Past Helps @RodStewart Find Inspiration For New Album #Time: 1041jack.fm/13f8MZt 7 hours ago
- Both @MickTaylorInfo and @KatyPerry joined The @RollingStones onstage in Vegas: 1041jack.fm/13txt7T 8 hours ago
- Ryan Gosling Still Refuses To Eat His Cereal: 1041jack.fm/Yzbbjl 9 hours ago