Green Day front man Billie Joe Armstrong has called YouTube sensation PSY “the herpes of music.”
After several (rumor-filled) months of silence, Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong has opened up about the substance abuse issues that landed him in rehab late last year.
I’m glad Green Day decided to make a DOCUMENTARY instead of movie version of their Broadway play “American Idiot”.
‘Tallica say they’re “honored” to take Green Day’s place in New Orleans at Voodoo Fest on Halloween weekend.
Green Day remembered sharing a bill with Bon Jovi, who’ve said that Jersey’s finest was the worst band they ever played with. But isn’t ringing a bell for Bon Jovi.
What’s up with all the rock dudes gettin’ sick?
Oh Love? Oh, c’mon!
It’s graduation day at McKinley High and the seniors of Glee are saying their final goodbyes.
Whattaya know? They didn’t Axl anyway…or John Fruciante of the Chili Peppers…or MCA–no, wait a minute–Adam Yauch of the Beastie Boys is battling cancer. That’s a valid excuse to miss the HOF inductions.
Billie Joe Armstrong’s gotta coupla ties to our fair city–his wife’s from here and their theater production of “American Idiot” just opened here. Oh, and he LOVES a good Jucy Lucy from Matt’s. OK, make […]
- [PHOTOS] @MadMen_AMC's January Jones — Jack’s Crush Of The Week: 1041jack.fm/128NahW 10 hours ago
- '@1041JackFM, 'cause yo momma didn't raise no fool! 1041jack.fm/JACKplaylist 11 hours ago
- Revisiting The Past Helps @RodStewart Find Inspiration For New Album #Time: 1041jack.fm/13f8MZt 13 hours ago
- Both @MickTaylorInfo and @KatyPerry joined The @RollingStones onstage in Vegas: 1041jack.fm/13txt7T 14 hours ago
- Ryan Gosling Still Refuses To Eat His Cereal: 1041jack.fm/Yzbbjl 15 hours ago