Gregg Allman’s 2012 memoir, My Cross To Bear, is being developed into a feature film biopic by the same team working on the upcoming film about legendary New York punk club CBGB.
The one-time Allman Bros. guitarist now joins his former bandmate and brother for a jam…
I’m not gonna use the phrase, “Bucket List”, since that bad Nicholson/Freeman movie screwed it up…
It’s fascinating that this book even got published. Allman Brothers Band singer/keyboardist Gregg Allman generally doesn’t like being interviewed. But after some health scares in recent years, he decided to set the record straight.
When much-beloved drummer/singer Levon Helm of The Band passed away on April 19, musicians from all genres and generations paid tribute at their concerts, in interviews and on Twitter. But on October 3rd at New Jersey’s Izod Center, a number of legends will pay tribute to him at a concert called “Love For Levon.”
The most surprising thing about the tour is that it hadn’t happened before now. There was clearly a respect and a bond between the two bands. It’s truly a co-headlining affair: The Allmans played first, whereas the prior night at Long’s Island’s Nikon At Jones Beach, they closed the show.
Two legendary groups who have influenced generations of blues rockers and jam bands are teaming up for a string of dates this summer. The Allman Brothers Band and Santana will play at least six dates together, […]
At the final night of the Allman Brothers Band‘s “March Madness” NYC residency on March 24, band leader Gregg Allman was forced to miss the performance due to back pain caused by a bulging disc, […]
The Allman Brothers Band‘s “March Madness” is something of a tradition for live music fans in New York. For the uninitiated, the Brothers have been doing extended residencies in the city nearly every year since […]
[lastfm]Gregg Allman[/lastfm] underwent a liver transplant at the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Florida, on Wednesday morning. The 62-year-old rock legend has been receiving treatment for Hepatitis C since 2007.
- [PHOTOS] @MadMen_AMC's January Jones — Jack’s Crush Of The Week: 1041jack.fm/128NahW 6 hours ago
- #JudasPriest Talks #Epitaph, Final World Tour & New Album In New @RadioDotCom Interview: 1041jack.fm/YJZV3M 7 hours ago
- Listen: @Slayer’s #ReignInBlood Album, Reimagined In 8-Bit As Jeff Hanneman Tribute: 1041jack.fm/18Lvj5Y 9 hours ago
- Rich Manhattan Moms Hire Handicapped Tour Guides To Skip Long Lines At @WaltDisneyWorld: 1041jack.fm/1050J4a 10 hours ago
- Have you heard about this? @AliceInChains Sued By Layne Staley’s Mother: 1041jack.fm/16aI1fN 11 hours ago