Kurt Cobain of Nirvana died tragically 19 years ago (wow, we’re old) on April 5th, 1994, but his legacy still lives on.
Rock stars have been getting arrested for as long as there have been rock stars, going back to Elvis Presley getting busted for assault in 1956 after an impromptu autograph session at a Memphis gas station.
Why make this list of incidents that may make us sad and lose faith in our rock heros? Because like a mountain or a train wreck, they’re there and we cannot look away.
Courtney said she wouldn’t do anything to further tarnish her late husband’s name…
Smells Like Bad Acting, Singing, and Dancing? Check…
Remember when Britney kissed Madonna on that awards show?
Say it isn’t so, Courtney! According to a slip of the tongue from her new manager, rumors are swirling that she’s planning on turning the story of Nirvana into a Broadway musical. We are not amused.
What’s up with all the rock dudes gettin’ sick?
During the mammoth 27-song Reading Festival set, Grohl dedicated “These Days” to his former Nirvana bandmates Kurt Cobain and Krist Novoselic, saying “I’d like to dedicate this song to a couple of people who couldn’t be here tonight.”
In honor of NBC’s Neil Young/Neil Armstrong mix-up this weekend, here are five other rock star death rumors through the years.
- RT @charstarlene: INTERVENTION: grown man with class ring 6 hours ago
- [PHOTOS] @MadMen_AMC's January Jones — Jack’s Crush Of The Week: 1041jack.fm/128NahW 7 hours ago
- Can't wait to see #StarTrek this weekend? Check out our review of the latest @StarTrekMovie, #IntoDarkness! cbsloc.al/11JHgJl 8 hours ago
- '@NemaaMN is putting the final touches on the 18th annual Art-A-Whirl festival in northeast Mpls this weekend: cbsloc.al/11JPpxp 10 hours ago
- Make It So: A @StarTrekMovie Playlist: 1041jack.fm/YP8zy3 #StarTrek 11 hours ago