“Am I from here?’ Prince asked as the Minnesota crowd roared to life as the curtain opened on the second of two shows at the Myth in Minnesota on Saturday (May 25).
Stone Gossard has kept himself busy with Pearl Jam and his other band, Brad, over the past couple of years, but now he’s preparing to release his second solo album.
“My name is Chris Cornell, and I’m here to induct my hometown heroes, Heart.” That’s how the Sound Garden frontman started his Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame induction speech.
Pearl Jam guitarist Stone Gossard will release his sophomore solo album, Moonlander, on Tuesday June 25 in digital and limited edition vinyl formats via Monkeywrench Records.
The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony – set to take place at Los Angeles’ Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE on April 18 – has just added a lot of star power to its […]
Pearl Jam has been in the studio recording its first album of new material since 2009, and the band may have an intriguing collaboration stemming from the sessions to show for it.
Why can’t the bass player have a side project?
At the height of the ’90s “grunge” era, members of three of Seattle’s biggest bands got together for a side-project that has taken on legendary status. Mad Season featured Pearl Jam‘s guitarist Mike McCready, Alice In Chains‘ frontman Layne Staley and Screaming Trees drummer Barrett Martin (along with a lesser-known bass player named John Baker Saunders). Their sole album, Above, featured a couple of classic songs, including “River Of Deceit,” “Wake Up” and “I Don’t Know Anything.”
Bruce Springsteen and Jon Bon Jovi blew minds of New Jersey-ians. R.E.M.’s Michael Stipe came out of retirement. Eddie Vedder joined Roger Waters for a Pink Floyd classic. Kanye West wore a kilt – which soon got it’s own Twitter handle (and over 1,000 followers!). Jay-Z was a no-show. And, apparently, Paul McCartney has joined a new band… with the surviving members of Nirvana. It all was part of 12.12.12 The Concert For Sandy Relief benefitting the Robin Hood Foundation.
Looks like Paul McCartney and Dave Grohl won’t be the only duet tonight at NYC’s 12-12-12 Concert for Hurricane Sandy relief efforts.
- Janina Gavankar — Jack’s... Amy Adams — Jack's Crush Of... Zoe Saldana — Jack’s Crush Of... Boston Strong
- Chrissy Teigen — Jack's Crush... Michelle Rodriquez — Jack's... January Jones — Jack’s Crush... Theodora Richards — Jack’s...
- Rolling Stones Tour Georgia May Jagger — Jack’s... Karlie Kloss -- Jack's Crush... 2013 Rock Hall Of Fame
- Olga Kurylenko -- Jack's... Eric Clapton's Crossroads... Vanessa Hudgens -- JACK's... Jennifer Hawkins -- JACK's...
- The sun is finally showing its face. So @WCCO is thinking about water parks. What’s your favorite spot? Vote now: cbsloc.al/16c2Fsb 3 hours ago
- Yeah, he's money; a lock of Mick Jagger's hair is selling for a few grand: 1041jack.fm/11Xjua0 7 hours ago
- '@DepecheMode’s ‘Concert For The Masses’ Rose Bowl Show, 25 Years Later: 1041jack.fm/18X6ExP 8 hours ago
- [PHOTOS] @Janina Gavankar — Jack’s Crush Of The Week: 1041jack.fm/1aq6QEa (Credit: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images) http://t.co/BI2aa1Cy9x 8 hours ago
- Not safe for work. Or home. Or anywhere! @BobDylan painted topless women in Central Park: 1041jack.fm/13Z003u 9 hours ago