And speakin’ of Skunk Baxter, was he not GREAT in those two episodes of “What’s Happening”?
During the March 2 episode of Saturday Night Live, enigmatic dance act Daft Punk shocked the music world by airing a new 15-second TV commercial.
There’s a good chance that Steely Dan are gonna Do It Again!
One half of Steely Dan, Donald Fagen, has announced his fourth solo record, titled “Sunken Condos.”
Michael McDonald recently kicked off the Dukes of September tour in St. Louis, Missouri alongside Donald Fagen of Steely Dan and Bozz Scaggs. While in his hometown, the singer talked to local radio station Fresh […]
Only one thing missin’ from this collabo–Jeff “Skunk” Baxter! The one-time Steely Dan Doobie would be a perfect addition to the Dukes of September–just on the strength of his walrus-stache and shades combo alone!
- Michelle Rodriquez — Jack's... January Jones — Jack’s Crush... Theodora Richards — Jack’s... Rolling Stones Tour
- Georgia May Jagger — Jack’s... Karlie Kloss -- Jack's Crush... 2013 Rock Hall Of Fame Olga Kurylenko -- Jack's...
- Eric Clapton's Crossroads... Vanessa Hudgens -- JACK's... Jennifer Hawkins -- JACK's... Mad Men's Finest
- Kate Upton -- JACK's Crush Of... Olivia Wilde -- JACK's Crush... Mila Kunis -- JACK's Crush Of... Ke$ha -- JACK's Crush Of The...
- Deadly Oklahoma Tornado Could Cost More Than $2 Billion: cbsloc.al/16Q89wR 1 hour ago
- '@ArethaFranklin Postpones Tour To July: 1041jack.fm/1a85f2V 2 hours ago
- [VIDEO] Watch New Anchorman: The Legend Continues Trailer: 1041jack.fm/11bIiGy 3 hours ago
- [VIDEO] Heavy Metal Polka! Watch: 1041jack.fm/11cHRlc 6 hours ago
- '@RollingStones Exhibit Brings ‘Satisfaction’ To Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame: 1041jack.fm/1a7Jct5 @Rock_Hall 7 hours ago