David Bowie’s The Next Day is one of the year’s most anticipated albums, and now fans can feel a part of the album in an interactive way via Facebook.
If you’ve bought concert tickets in the last decade, you’ve probably strained your eyes and asked yourself something along the lines of, “is that an ‘i’ or an ‘r’?”
The TED Conference will be sharing some ideas worth spreading from a pair of rock’n'roll greats in 2013.
Vote on the top tech gifts.
A new interactive map project has individually documented each tour stop of every Rolling Stones tour.
Hey, it’s an infinitely better idea than the time they offered a phone dial-in to listen to their A Bigger Bang European Tour in 2006.
Selections from “The John Lennon Letters” will soon be available in a new app for iPhone iOS.
A new technique to convert DVDs into smartphone apps has been created, and first on the development company’s list is “David Gilmour In Concert,” featuring Gilmour’s concert at London’s Royal Festival Hall in 2001.
Sometimes they do cool things, such as being the first band to webcast a live concert in the mid-1990s. Other times, not so much.
U2 have battled alongside Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (for 2001′s “Elevation” video) and written songs for Batman (“Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me” from the “Batman Forever” soundtrack), but now the Irish rockers will help soundtrack an NBA video game.
- Have you heard about this? @AliceInChains Sued By Layne Staley’s Mother: 1041jack.fm/16aI1fN 12 minutes ago
- Mick on @FleetwoodMac: “We Actually Love Each Other” :: Full interview: 1041jack.fm/12AKvyb 1 hour ago
- Have you heard? @SethMeyers To Succeed @JimmyFallon On @NBC’s #LateNight: 1041jack.fm/162R6am 2 hours ago
- RT @badbanana: Kanye's SNL performance last night challenged everything I thought I knew about the size of neck holes in shirts. 3 hours ago
- '@1041JackFM, 'cause who remembers what day of the week it is anyway.... 1041jack.fm/ListenLIVE 3 hours ago